I hope everyone had a nice holiday break. I wanted to let you know about new things that happened at CustomUSB in December.
- We’ve updated our website. New products and solutions are available. We are shifting our focus from the standard USB products to our ability to create any custom shaped USB drives, thus the new slogan – “Custom (Anything) USB.” See for yourself, CustomUSB.com.
- Down the same path, we are working with Gatorade, Taco Bell, and UTLX and are helping them create completely custom USB drives that resemble their products. I will have pictures soon.
- We just received new business cards (featured above), designed by yours truly. Let me know if you like them.
- Earlier this year we sponsored the Urban Network Music Conference and as a result I was asked to be on a panel at the Chicago Urban Music conference that will be happening next summer. We are also working on an ad design for the Urban Network Magazine.
- We have teamed up with Petrol Advertising and are producing a custom gas pump USB drive for them. In return, they are building us a video presentation to showcase our VIP KEY solution. Take a look at their drive design below. This will be a metal, 2GB USB drive with their branding engraved.